Commercial property owners and managers are often searching for ways to make their property more valuable, either by adding landscaping or offering amenities such as beautiful shade trees or tranquil water features. Business owners and commercial property owners can make their properties healthier and more valuable by having soil aeration performed by Landscape Professionals, an important but often overlooked landscape service.
Soil aeration is the process of stimulating soil health by removing soil plugs several inches deep to the property’s turf and topping the aerated turf with highly enriched compost. This process offers five substantial benefits to business owners and commercial property managers who want to protect the health and value of their property while also promoting the environment.
- Soil aeration promotes the health and growth of turf and plants, resulting in stronger root systems and reduced landscaping costs. Plants and turf are stronger and less susceptible to disease, pests, weeds and drought conditions, eliminating the need for constant removal and replacement of flowers, plants and turf.
- Soil aeration increases the effectiveness of fertilizers because the soil is able to absorb and store nutrients better. This also reduces long-term landscaping costs because less fertilizer is needed to maintain property health.
- Water usage and costs are reduced due to soil aeration because of the soil’s ability to absorb water better. This provides a financial benefit to the commercial property owner, and also a benefit to the local environment because of the decreased water consumption.
- Soil structure is improved because of soil aeration, resulting in consistent growth and health for turf grass. Commercial properties can enjoy year-round health and stability, protecting both financial and aesthetic value for business owners.
- Soil aeration decreases wastewater from the commercial property site because of the increased absorption and decreased usage. The reduction in water runoff is a benefit for companies looking to decrease their impact on the environment, and also protects surrounding turf, property and tree health.
Soil aeration is an important landscape service that provides companies and commercial property managers with immediate and long-term financial, aesthetic and economic benefits. LMC is pleased to offer quality soil aeration services, performed by Landscape Professionals who are trained in total landscape health and maintenance. All LMC projects are performed utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, along with industry-leading safety procedures and the utmost professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction. LMC also offers a full range of landscape and tree care services, such as tree trimming, irrigation installation and maintenance, tree planting, tree removal, disease and pest treatment, soil analysis, cabling and bracing of unstable trees, and weed control services. Contact LMC today for more information, or go online to request a free consultation from their team of Certified Arborists and Landscape Professionals.